3 room apartment from Bauverein AG in Darmstadt for Nachmieter

Members Forums Frankfurt 3 room apartment from Bauverein AG in Darmstadt for Nachmieter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mhashim

Hi Everyone
      I am living in a 3 room apartment in Darmstadt. The Area is 56qm. One bedroom, one kid room and drawing room, separate kitchen (Einbau Küche) and bathroom. I am permanently moving back to India so i am looking for a Nachmieter to take over from 01.12.2016. The apartment is at very prime location on Dieburgerstr, infront of Alice Hospital. TU is just 5 minutes walk, Rewe is 1 minute walk. City Centre is 10 minute walk. Bus stop is beside the apartment.

Apartment will be given only to someone who is interested in buying all household stuffs for example Bed, Almirah, Mattreses, TV (Toshiba 42 inch), Washing Machine (Bosch), Fitted Kitchen, Sofa etc. The price for all is Euro 2000 and in non negotiable. People who are interested, please contact me via email hashim.germany@gmail.com
      More information on the apartment or photos will be provided on request.

Regards
      Hashim

Mahesh

Hi Hashim,
      I am interested to take it on a rent. Let me know further details.I would like to have look at the pictures and details on the rent etc.
      Mahesh

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks sir for sharing this details. But I want to share the career-related information through below link.
      iti online admission

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.