Indians Get-together

Members Forums Düsseldorf Indians Get-together

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mumtosrey

Hi Indians in Dusseldorf

I am planning a Indian community meet up in Dusseldorf in June. Its time, we all met, put faces to names and came closer together. Provided it goes well, we can form a association and be actively involved in various cultural activities. I understand there is a Indian students association. Not sure if there is any other?

Here are some dates for the meetup –
      June 15th
      June 22nd

Venue: Mayur Restaurant (they have a sunday brunch buffet at 12euro 90cent)
      http://www.restaurant-mayur.de/-__restaurant_mayur__dusseldor.html

If you can give me your availability and choice of date, we can go ahead and make this happen. Suggestions of a better date or venue are gladly welcome. So get your calenders out, check your availablity and get the fingers moving on the keyboard….for June is not far away.

Regards
      Ratna
      (Deccan Chargers 🙂

ARVIND

Hi,
      I just moved in to Dusseldorf from Singapore and I am a Singapore India. Need some help on the food, accommodation, language learning and other stuffs. Could you help with your contacts? Appreciate it very much. Thank you
      BR/Lada

antarack_9

Hi,
      I stay in Cologne and Dusseldorf isnt much far from here. I would love to join,even I want to meet Indians and get involoved in cultural activities since I am new here. M so glad that somebody thought of a get-together. Can you please add the details also as in what time?
      Thank you.
      Antara

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.