Wanna meet Indians in Duisburg, Dusseldorf, Essen

Members Forums Düsseldorf Wanna meet Indians in Duisburg, Dusseldorf, Essen

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      divya.garg

Hi All,

I am an Indian living in Essen with my husband. I am a software engineer and looking for a job and I don’t have any kids. I am very much interested in making friends and would love to hear from you guys. Please let me know if you live in the North Rhine-Westphalia region or anywhere else in Germany.

cheers

Hello I am in Bremen, Hope you are doing well, we can meet if have any plans to come in Niedersachsen

cool_raj

This is Ashish . I live in Duisburg if you both like we can meet in the end of march because now having tough time with exams. Even i am also looking for indians here to make friends.

Hi

I will be coming to dusseldorf in June for four days.anyone around?

Regards.

Anoop

Hi..
      I looking for some friends to hang out with. I am also from India. Let me know if any plans are around the corner!

Ashish

Hello,

This is Ashish here from Delhi and on business trip for kinda 3 weeks and guess subsequent trips for rest of the year. Got to know about this Carnival and would like to check if I can have some nice company.

I am having local number and possibility to connect through various IMs to explore what can be done.

34 Yrs old well to do and well travelled gentleman if that makes the difference. Much more at coffee/drink.

Cheers

Ajay Kumar

Hi I am visiting duisburg early july…pls mail on ajay.k1102@yahoo.com

Ajay Kumar

i will be on company paid food and accomodation..so we can try out various restaurants

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.